Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Queen Bed - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Kamloops eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Kamloops, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops City Hall, and Riverside Park. Also nearby are Kamloops Museum and Archives and Tournament Capital Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Inn Kamloops features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
Ramada Inn Kamloops features a spa tub and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers ski storage, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
Ramada Inn Kamloops has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night plus CAD 250 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.