Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Kamloops eco-friendly ranch with an outdoor pool
Situated on the waterfront, this eco-friendly ranch is close to Rivershore Golf Links and British Columbia Wildlife Park. Regional attractions also include Harper Mountain.
At South Thompson Inn & Conference Centre, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The ranch also features a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, South Thompson Inn & Conference Centre provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly ranch also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
South Thompson Inn & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub or shower
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Madisens - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner, light fare, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Bourbon Lounge - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner, appetizers, and drinks. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include dinner and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in times must contact the property in advance using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.