Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Standard, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Downtown Kansas City hotel next to Bartle Hall
This Kansas City hotel is just a few blocks from the Power & Light District and the Sprint Center, and is located next to the Kansas City Convention Center.
City Grille serves American cuisine and provides in-room dining. This 28-floor Crowne Plaza hotel includes an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown include complimentary wireless Internet access and premium cable channels.
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown is next to the convention center at Bartle Hall and a mile from Crown Center and Union Station. The Sprint Center and Power & Light District are less than a mile away.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes a treadmill, stationary bicycle, and weight-training machine. A seasonal outdoor pool is on site. Business services available include copying, a 24-hour business centre, printing, and faxing, while 9 conference rooms offer more than 14,000 square feet (1,315 square meters) of event space. Wireless Internet access is complimentary, and a technology support staff is on hand to provide assistance.
In addition to a restaurant and a bar, the hotel also provides event catering and banquet facilities. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14614
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1315
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 28
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- CD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Room service is available from 6:30 AM - 11 PM daily.
City Grille - This restaurant near the lobby serves American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
City Bar - Unwind in the lounge with a hand-crafted cocktail.
Starbucks - Coffee shop serving breakfast and drinks.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.