Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park
Please enter your travel dates.
2 Double Beds
- 2 double
- 1 king
- 1 queen
Sofabed Conference Parlor
- 1 sofa bed
Overland Park hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Corporate Woods, Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art, and Johnson County Community College Carlsen Center. Local attractions also include Johnson County Community College and Oak Park Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 18
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Trofi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)