Book your room at InterContinental at the Plaza
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 bed
Classic, One King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe, One King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe, Two Beds
- 2 beds
4-star hotel in Kansas City near Country Club Plaza
Situated in Kansas City, this hotel is close to Country Club Plaza, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Also nearby are JC Nichols Memorial Fountain and Mill Creek Park.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental at the Plaza features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental at the Plaza
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental at the Plaza features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 496 square feet (45 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room.
InterContinental at the Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 496
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Covered parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Oak Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Oak Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sports center on site
- Tennis nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for InterContinental at the Plaza
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).