Please enter your travel dates.
Classic, One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Bed
Superior, One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe, One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Kansas City near Country Club Plaza
Situated in Kansas City, this hotel is close to Country Club Plaza, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Also nearby are Jacob Loose Memorial Park and Toy and Miniature Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental at the Plaza features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental at the Plaza features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 496 square feet (45 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, a sauna, and a steam room.
InterContinental at the Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 496
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Covered parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Oak Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Oak Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sports center on site
- Tennis nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).