Book your room at Marriott Overland Park
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Business Room (Boost)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suburban hotel with 2 restaurants and indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Overland Park Convention Center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Corporate Woods and Towne Center Plaza. Overland Park 9/11 Memorial and Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free self parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 398 rooms provide wired Internet, room service, and cable TV. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Overland Park
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Overland Park provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 14,150 square feet (1315 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Marriott Overland Park is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 11
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,150
- Conference space size (meters) - 1315
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Epicure - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Nikko Japanese Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night