Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Club Room (Sheraton)
- One King Bed
Kansas City high rise adjacent to Crown Center
Near Union Station
Connected by enclosed walkway to the Crown Center shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, this 42-story Kansas City hotel is 2 blocks from Union Station and Science City, and 1 mile from the central business district.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center guests choose from a revolving rooftop restaurant with panoramic city views, a garden-view eatery, a sports pub, and a casual buffet restaurant.
All 730 guestrooms at this Sheraton offer wireless Internet access, minibars, premium channels, and beds with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down comforters and pillows.
The revolving Milano restaurant serves Italian food with panoramic city views as a backdrop at this Kansas City Sheraton. Other food and drink options include a Continental restaurant, a café, and a lively sports pub. For recreation, guests enjoy a health club with spa tub and sauna, as well as a heated outdoor pool that is open year-round.
The hotel's 42,850 square feet of meeting and event space includes 18 conference rooms and a ballroom with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel provides shuttle service upon request to destinations within 3 miles. The hotel is connected at the innumerable attractions of the Crown Center, by an enclosed walkway. Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free hotel. Fines apply for violations of this policy. Pets are welcome in this hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 730
- Number of floors - 42
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42850
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3981
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Terrace - Overlooking the lobby, this casual, open restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast and lunch daily.
Coffee Bean Express - Coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches are available from early morning until midday.
Milano - This upscale Italian restaurant delights guests with its wide range of dishes for lunch and dinner. Some meals may not be served daily.
Crayola café - This fun and colorful café offers pleasant moments for short breaks or even lunch.
A year-round outdoor pool is heated. Guests also enjoy a health club with spa tub, sauna, free weights, and two dozen cardiovascular machines, including treadmills, stationary bikes, and rowing machines.
Crown Center offers a seasonal ice-skating rink one block from the hotel. Thirteen miles away, Swope Park Memorial Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 course. The Riverfront Heritage Trail, a nine-mile paved path along the Missouri River, begins at the City Market 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.