Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
KC high-rise in the heart of the Country Club Plaza
Situated 5 miles south of downtown, this 18-story all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Country Club Plaza, a stylish complex with shopping, restaurants, and offices; Nelson-Atkins Art Museum is 4 blocks away.
This Kansas City Sheraton features an indoor/outdoor heated pool, spa tub, fitness center, and restaurant serving American fare. Room service, business services, baggage assistance, and a concierge are also available.
Sweet sleeping suites
Suites have living rooms and bedrooms separated by French doors. All suites have plush Sweet Sleeper Beds, work desks, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, and a complimentary weekday newspaper.
This 18-story hotel towers over Country Club Plaza, the popular shopping and entertainment district located five miles south of downtown Kansas City. Nelson-Atkins Art Museum is four blocks away and Westport nightlife and shopping is 1 mile.
Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza features interconnected indoor and seasonal outdoor pools, an indoor spa tub, and a fitness center. Six meeting rooms are on site, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area and art gallery-style restaurant. A business center with complimentary PC and printer, lobby lounge and room service are also provided. Garage parking (surcharge) and valet parking (surcharge) are available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2900
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 269
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
The Gallery Restaurant - Gallery setting, with artwork by local artists available for sale. Serves steaks, sandwiches, pastas, and other American fare. All meals.
Gallery Lounge - Located in the lobby area. Appetizers, bar menu. Beer, wine, cocktails. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Guests can swim in the combination indoor/outdoor heated pool (outdoor section is open seasonally), soak in the spa tub, and work up a sweat in the on-site fitness facility. Four blocks away at the entrance to Country Club Plaza are a running path and tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15.85 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 1.75 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD .01 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.