Availability: The Westin Crown Center
Preferred RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Workout KingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Downtown Kansas City, close to shops, entertainment
This atrium hotel stands amid fountains and gardens in Crown Center, an 85-acre shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, adjacent to Union Station in Kansas City. The Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland are close at hand.
Casual dining, fitness facilities
The lobby restaurant at The Westin Crown Center is casual with a buffet and continental menu service. Fitness facilities include tennis, ice skating, and swimming.
Westin Crown Center guestrooms feature Westin's Heavenly Beds, wireless and wired Internet access, and French balconies with views of the skyline, Liberty Memorial, and Union Station.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Crown Center Amenities
Close to many Downtown attractions, this Westin hotel is connected to the Crown Center Entertainment Complex and Hallmark Cards world headquarters, four blocks from the Crossroads Art District in Kansas City. Two live-performance theaters are located in Crown Center, and Historic Union Station and Science City are connected by walkway.
The 2 outdoor tennis courts and heated outdoor pool provide superb city views. The health club, open from early morning to late evening, includes 24 cardio machines, a weight room, two massage rooms, a tanning bed, sauna, spa tub, steam room, and locker rooms (surcharge).
The 24-hour business center provides computer work stations, and faxing and copy services (surcharges). The hotel provides a complimentary area shuttle and currency exchange. Disabled facilites are available.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 45000
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 724
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4181
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
The Brasserie - Continental cuisine is available from menu or buffet in this lobby restaurant with white-linen tablecloths. The dessert buffet features about 40 items. Children's menu available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available daily.
Poolside Bar Open seasonally, this bar offers mixed drinks and light snacks from mid-afternoon to early evening.
This hotel's heated outdoor pool has five lap lanes. The health club, open from early morning to late evening, includes 24 cardio machines, a weight room, two massage rooms, tanning bed, spa tub, sauna, steam room, and locker rooms (surcharge).
The outdoor Crown Center Ice Terrace (located across the street) is open daily, November–March. Two tennis courts and a half-mile running track are located on the roof.
Swope Park Memorial Golf Course, 13 miles away, is a par 72 and measures 6,274 yards. A pro shop, snack bar, rental clubs, and golf and pull carts are available (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Crown Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.