Availability: Faxe Schwarzwälder Hof
Hotel with a restaurant, in Kappelrodeck (Waldulm)
This hotel is located in Kappelrodeck (Waldulm), close to Richard Vierthaler Winery and Gaisholl Waterfall. Area attractions also include Toni Merz Museum and Kuhnerhof Mill.
In addition to a restaurant, Faxe Schwarzwälder Hof features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Faxe Schwarzwälder Hof Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Kappelrodeck hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Faxe Schwarzwälder Hof has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Free long-distance calls
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Faxe Schwarzwälder Hof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 5 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.