Book your room at The Crest Hotel Kashiwa
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
3-star hotel in Kashiwa with restaurant
Situated in Kashiwa, this hotel is within 16 mi (25 km) of Mizumoto Park, Nakayama Racecourse, and Chiba Museum of Science and Industry. Kamui Ryugasaki Snowboard Park and LaLaport are also within 20 mi (32 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has valet parking and coffee/tea in the lobby. Additionally, conference rooms, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 87 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, plus free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. In-room massages, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Crest Hotel Kashiwa
The hotel offers a restaurant. Event facilities measuring 3874 square feet (360 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Kashiwa hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Crest Hotel Kashiwa has designated areas for smoking.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 2000
- Conference space size (feet) - 3874
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Crest Hotel Kashiwa has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 735 and JPY 1155 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged