Book your room at Aston Aloha Beach Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Garden View - _Hawaii Saver
Standard Room, Ocean View - _Hawaii Saver
Cottage, 1 Bedroom - _Hawaii Saver
Junior Suite - _Hawaii Saver
Family-friendly Kauai resort on Coconut Coast
Close to golf
Adjacent to Lydgate Beach Park (which includes a protected swim area), this 10-acre resort overlooks Wailua River and is within a 15-minute drive of Coconut Marketplace, Wailua Falls, and Kauai Lagoons golf courses.
This Aston hotel features 2 outdoor splash pools; the Palms restaurant specializes in seafood and regional cuisine.
All 216 guestrooms, suites, and cottages at Aston Aloha Beach Hotel offer island-inspired furnishings, refrigerators, coffeemakers, and resort, beach, or ocean views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Aloha Beach Hotel
For recreation, guests choose from a secluded garden splash pool and a main splash pool with an expansive sundeck and ocean views. Lydgate Beach Park, adjacent to the Aston Aloha Beach Hotel, also offers a large, boulder-enclosed swimming and snorkeling lagoon.
On-site dining options include fresh seafood and buffet or à la carte options during breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the Palms restaurant. Meeting and event space accommodates 300 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. Wireless Internet access is available in the resort lobby for a fee.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 216
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Eat and drink
Palms Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in fresh seafood and regional cuisine. Open for buffet or à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with indoor and outdoor dining available.
Kuhio Lounge - Guests enjoy tropical drinks and appetizers in this bar located adjacent to Palms restaurant. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Onsite leisure facilities at Aston Aloha Beach Hotel include shuffleboard courts, two freshwater splash pools, and shoreline jogging and walking paths. Guests also have access to the adjacent Lydgate Beach Park, providing swimming, snorkeling, and an extensive children's playground.
Nearby golf courses include two Jack Nicklaus-designed 18-hole courses at Kauai Lagoons and the 18-hole Puakea Golf Course, both a 15-minute drive away in Lihue. Wailua River boating excursions (surcharge) to the Fern Grotto depart from a launch site within a 10-minute drive of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Kauai, Hawaii hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Aston Aloha Beach Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.