Please enter your travel dates.
Hawaiian condo complex atop bluff in South Kauai
This intimate oceanfront condo getaway-a perfect place for counting whales and watching sunsets-is set on a bluff, one mile from Poipu Village shopping and dining.
Pool and picnics
Spray from crashing waves offers a dramatic backdrop for a good-size pool constructed on the lava-rock shore—there are barbecue grills and picnic areas, too.
Water views for all
Condos with balconies or patios all face the ocean. Units are cooled by ceiling fans, and amenities include full kitchens, VCRs, washers, and dryers.
Castle Poipu Shores, a Condominium Resort comprises 39 condominium units housed in three white-stucco, two- and four-story buildings. Overlooking the pool is a party room containing a soft-drink machine, food-preparation counters, a sink, and two dining sets. Behind the buildings is a barbecue area. Wireless Internet access is available in some public areas, at no charge.
A mile west is famed Poipu Beach, considered one of America's best beaches. The S-shaped beach's lower loop is protected by a man-made reef, so water is calm. The upper loop offers surfing/boogie boarding. In between, there's great snorkeling among lava rocks around a small sand islet. To the east is Shipwreck Beach for surfing and beach walking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tennis on site
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Plantation Gardens Restaurant
Roy's Poipu Bar and Grill
Casa di Amici
Amore Ristorante Italiano
Beach House Restaurant
An outdoor pool is located on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
Royal Value Coupon Book
Book a reservation via this Web site and receive a complimentary Royal Value coupon book upon arrival. This island-exclusive book offers hundreds of dollars in savings on golf, shopping, dining, and other local activities.