Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel
Standard roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business friendly roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Friendly Room SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4.5-star luxury hotel in Kaunas near Vytautas the Great War Museum
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to St. Michael the Archangel Church, Vytautas the Great War Museum, and Kaunas Castle. Also nearby are Vytautas Magnus University and M.K. Ciurlionis State Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a casino.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel features a health club and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13380 square feet (1243 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 13380
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1243
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Diverso - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: LTL 52 per vehicle (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.