Availability: Hotel Seward
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Alaska Wing)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Economy Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom (Historic Wing)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Seward historic hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Alaska SeaLife Center, Seward Museum, and Kenai Fjords National Park. Nearby attractions also include Mount Marathon.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Seward features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Seward Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 600 square feet (56 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2013.
Hotel Seward is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 600
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ms. Genes Place - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Hotel Seward Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.