Please enter your travel dates.
Spacious (The Day's End)
- Two Queen Beds
Spacious (The Sleeper)
- Two Queen Beds
Suite (Wilderness Suite)
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Superior Suite (Sunrise Suite)
- Four Beds
Seward historic apartment with a coffee shop/café
Situated near the airport, in Seward, this historic apartment is close to Alaska SeaLife Center, Seward Museum, and Kenai Fjords National Park. Nearby attractions also include Mount Marathon.
Sauerdough Lodging provides a shopping center shuttle and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Sauerdough Lodging is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1907
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cooking facilities
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Sea Bean - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel does not have a front desk, and uses a self check-in policy. Guests will be emailed key codes to access the building, 3 days prior to check in. These key codes will also be texted to the guest on arrival day.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 11 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.