Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay 1 Or More Nights Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 1 Or More Nights Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 1 Or More Nights Save 15 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Stay 1 Or More Nights Save 15 Percent
- One King Bed
Kenora eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Kenora, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lake of the Woods Museum, Kenora Golf and Country Club, and McLeod Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Hotel Kenora features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Travelodge Hotel Kenora provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and self parking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Travelodge Hotel Kenora has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.