Availability: Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel and Spa
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in Hythe with a full-service spa
Situated in Hythe, this spa hotel is close to Hythe Beach, St Leonard's Church, and Sene Valley Golf Club. Also nearby are Sandgate Beach and Brockhill Park Performing Arts College.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel and Spa features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel and Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel and Spa features a golf course and an indoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Hythe hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Secretarial services
- Picnic area
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Pool table
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Imperial Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Martello Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Imperial Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM are asked to contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 12.50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.