Book your room at Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Privilege, Double Room, Lake View
Family Double Room
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed, Lake View
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Maidstone with a full-service spa
Situated in Maidstone, this spa hotel is close to Leeds Castle, Bearsted Golf Club, and White Horse Wood Country Park. Area attractions also include Vinters Valley Nature Reserve and Mote Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel
- The Overview
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services.
Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- The Room
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- The Eats
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Arts - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Mind and Body
Exquisite Beauty Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body treatments
The Fine Print for Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.