Availability: Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Royal Tunbridge Wells with an indoor pool
Situated in Royal Tunbridge Wells, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dunorlan Park, Tunbridge Wells Chalybeate, and Assembly Hall Theater. Local attractions also include Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery and Trinity Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Amenities
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Mallows - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.