Book your room at Cape Fox Lodge
Ketchikan hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Port of Ketchikan and Saxman Totem Park. Area attractions also include Ward Lake.
In addition to a roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle, Cape Fox Lodge features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cape Fox Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1638 square feet (147 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Ketchikan hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Cape Fox Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1638
- Conference space size (meters) - 147
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Heen Kahidi Dining Room - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.99 and USD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per week
- Cleaning deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.