Book your room at The Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Loft, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Ketchikan inn with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this inn is close to Port of Ketchikan and Saxman Totem Park. Area attractions also include Ward Lake.
In addition to a restaurant, The Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a computer station.
In addition to coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel
The inn offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). This Ketchikan inn also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The New York Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The Fine Print for The Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.