Availability: Hotel Usha Bundela
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Khajuraho hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Khajuraho Temples.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Usha Bundela features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms include air conditioning, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Usha Bundela Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 2,400 square feet (223 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Khajuraho hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 2,400
- Conference space size (meters) - 223
- Outdoor pool
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
Hotel Usha Bundela has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Usha Bundela Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1200 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.