Please enter your travel dates.
Tent, 2 Single Beds - Full Board
- Two Twin Beds
Tent, 1 Double Bed - Full board
- One Double Bed
Family Tent - Full Board
- One Double and One Single Bed
Tsumkwe caravan park/campground with a restaurant
This caravan park/campground is situated in the historical district.
In addition to a restaurant, Nhoma Safari Camp features multilingual staff. Other amenities include barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Guestrooms open to patios with mountain, courtyard or garden views and feature fireplaces. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and double sinks.
The caravan park/campground offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This Tsumkwe caravan park/campground also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a picnic area.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Secure parking
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
Secure parking, Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Rainfall showerhead
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Double sink
- Separate sitting area
- Window opens
- Cooking facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Nhoma Safari Camp has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive nearby
- Safari on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.