Availability: Kuraburi Greenview Resort
Basic (Clay House)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior BuildingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Cabin BungalowMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bamboo CottageMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior BungalowMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Khura Buri eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach, this eco-friendly hotel is in Khura Buri.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Kuraburi Greenview Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kuraburi Greenview Resort Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Kuraburi Greenview Resort provides a children's pool and complimentary bicycles. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 3150 square feet (293 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3150
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $100.00 THB )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Nangyon - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Body scrubs
- Couples treatment rooms
Kuraburi Greenview Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 15
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 600 (up to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in BioHotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.