Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 2 BathroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Standard Guest Room SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Class Room SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4.5-star luxury hotel in Kiev (Right Bank - West) near St. Andrew's Church
This luxury hotel is located in Kiev (Right Bank - West), close to National University Kiev-Mohyla Academy, St. Andrew's Church, and St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery. Also nearby are Saint Sophia Cathedral and Independence Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Starokievsky - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.