Availability: Lord Edward
Edwardian inn in Kildare with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this inn is close to Kildare Cathedral, Kildare Shopping Village, and Irish National Stud. Local attractions also include Curragh Racecourse.
In addition to an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle, Lord Edward features 2 restaurants and coffee shops/cafés.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lord Edward Amenities
Dining is available at one of the inn's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Edwardian inn also offers a nightclub, limo/town car service, and RV/bus/truck parking. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Lord Edward has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Chapter 16 - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Lord Edward Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.95 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
This property is not a registered Inn within the meaning of the Irish Tourist Traffic Acts.