Please enter your travel dates.
Kingston eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Kingston, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kingston Family Funworld, Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area, and St John's The Apostle Catholic Church. Local attractions also include Grand Theatre and The Grand Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn & Conference Centre Kingston features a fitness facility. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
Days Inn & Conference Centre Kingston features a fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 161
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Dennys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay plus CAD 200 one-time cleaning
- Pet deposit: CAD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.