Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room _ Ensuite Double/ Twin - Free Wireless Internet + Free Parking
Double Room _ four poster (double or king size) - Free Parking
Kingussie hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is close to Highland Folk Museum. Area attractions also include Highland Wildlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Columba House features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Kingussie hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Columba House is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 2
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
Bar - This bar overlooks the garden.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8:30 PM must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Deposit: GBP 40.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night