Book your room at Hotel Alexander
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Single Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Kirchberg in Tirol hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from Aaart Foundation and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Black Lake and Church Brixen im Thale.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Alexander to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), separate sitting areas, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Alexander has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1968
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Hotel Alexander has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Hotel Alexander
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night