Availability: Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Intimate luxury on Lake Washington in Kirkland
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In downtown Kirkland
This waterfront boutique hotel is 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from the high-tech Bellevue corridor and 15 minutes east of the attractions of downtown Seattle.
Day spa on site
The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa offers an award-winning spa, 2 lakeside restaurants, 3 lively bars, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Woodmark Hotel's spacious guestrooms feature Napa Black Label mattresses, soaking tubs and rain showers, flat-panel TVs and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa Amenities
The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa is on Lake Washington and home to The Spa at the Woodmark, a full-service spa offering signature treatments as well as Bin on the Lake, a lakeside vino-centric wine bar and restaurant that embraces the pairing of wine and food. The Woodmark also features Beach Cafe, a lakeside restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
An array of complimentary amenities includes wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas, a 24-hour business center and "Raid the Pantry" for late-night snacks.
Both valet and self-parking are available in a secured parking garage.
Seasonal lake activities include boat tours of Lake Washington and Lake Union aboard a 1956 vintage Chris Craft, as well as kayak rentals.
- Spa services on site
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Marina on site
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
Bin on the Lake – Locally-sourced Northwest cuisine with a Mediterranean influence. Guests can choose from a selection of over 40 wines. Open daily for dinner and happy hour. Reservations are recommended.
Living Room - Intimate, fireside setting with views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains. Serving cocktails and appetizers from mid-afternoon until late evening.
Raid the Pantry - Guests can choose from hot items, sandwiches and snacks on the lobby level every night from 10:30 PM until 1 AM.
Beach Cafe - Serving fresh fare from the Pacific Northwest in a beach-inspired atmosphere with water views. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and happy hour.
Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa offers in-room dining from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
The Northwest Face Spa at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland has assembled the ideal combination of practitioners trained to optimize your spa experience. The staff of professionals has developed both aesthetic and medical treatments to rejuvenate body and spirit. The Kirkland spa team brings together medical specialists who are board-certified in their fields, aestheticians, massage therapists, and the latest in skin analysis technology and therapy. Handmade organic skin butters, oils, and sugars are used. All treatments are tailored to each individual client's specific needs and concerns for skin restoration.
A well-equipped fitness center is also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50