Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Care, Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- Two Double Beds
Comfort Care, Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Comfort Care, Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
All new just for you! Enjoy our newly renovated bedrooms!
Prime location to Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo Research & Technology Park, RIM Park sports complex, Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex and Grey Silo Golf Course.
Enjoy a bit of local flair and color at the St Jacobs Village and the Mennonite farmer's market. Stay with us during Oktoberfest, largest Bavarian festival in North America.
Newly renovated rooms!
All bedrooms have been renovated and include new bedding, drapes, carpet, vinyl, and 32" LCD flat screen televisions and free wireless Internet. The bathrooms have new tile and vanity. 100% smoke free hotel.
The Comfort Inn hotel is conveniently located close to the downtown area with easy access to most major attractions and businesses in the area. This Waterloo, ON hotel is minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo Research and Technology Park, RIM Park sports complex, the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex, the Grey Silo Golf Course and Waterloo Town Square, offering a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Travelers will enjoy the convenience of being minutes away from Research in Motion wireless communications and the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. The hotel's location allows easy access to all major attractions and highways and is conveniently close to local attractions, such as the Village of St Jacob's.
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Year Built 1987
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Angels Family Restaurant and Deli - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The West Montrose covered bridge built in 1881 is Ontario's last remaining covered bridge. Come see and photograph this picturesque bridge known locally as the Kissing Bridge. Waterloo Regional Children's Museum is an exciting place for the whole family where interactive exhibits combine learning and fun.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.