Availability: Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 2 Bedrooms, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
King, Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Kitchener eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club, TheMuseum, and Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church and St. Mary's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to LED televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1350 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 10 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Meeting rooms
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
BotaniCa - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Centre Point Lounge - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per room, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.