Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Guelph eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Guelph, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Guelph, Alumni Stadium, and Macdonald Stewart Art Centre. Also nearby are Stone Road Mall and University of Guelph Arboretum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Days Inn - Guelph also features complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Microwave in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.