Availability: Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Guelph eco-friendly hotel near University of Guelph
Situated in Guelph, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Guelph, Macdonald Stewart Art Centre, and Alumni Stadium. Also nearby are Stone Road Mall and McCrae House.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Fifty West - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 35 (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.