Availability: Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
King, Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Guelph eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Stone Road Mall, University of Guelph, and Macdonald Stewart Art Centre. Also nearby are McCrae House and Alumni Stadium.
At Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9578 square feet (862 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 862
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 9578
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1979
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Elements on Stone - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Playground on site
- Safari nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.