Availability: Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center
One Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard, Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Kitchener eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chicopee Tube Park, Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort, and Rockway Golf Course. Local attractions also include Waterloo Region Museum and Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 8 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed from 16 May 2014 to 1 September 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Select guestrooms
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the swimming pools
Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1170
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 184
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Embers Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Kitchener-Waterloo Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:Guests arriving after midnight should use the access phone at the hotel entrance to gain entry.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.