Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Kitchener eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club, TheMuseum, and Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church and Kitchener City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Kitchener-Waterloo Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
In addition to an indoor pool, Kitchener-Waterloo Hotel & Conference Centre provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 4814 square feet (433 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Business services
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4814
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 433
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Pool table
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Cordless phone
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
BotaniCa - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Some meals may not be served daily.
Centre Point Lounge - This bar serves dinner and appetizers.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per room, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.