Please enter your travel dates.
Room (Guest) - Stay 2, Save 10%-Gst rm--Sleep Nbr-Comp
- One King Bed
Room, Refrigerator & Microwave (Guest) - Stay 2, Save 10%-Premium 2 Queen Beds Fr
- One King Bed
Guest Rm-Sleep Nbr Bed-Fridge-Microwave - Advance Purchase - Save 5%-Premium 2 Que
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Stay 2, Save 10%-One Bedroom Suite--Slp
- One Bed
Welcome to the Radisson Hotel Kitchener-Waterloo
Sleep In Comfort
Wake up refreshed after a great nights sleep in one of our Sleep Number Beds. We also boast an indoor swimming pool, fitness facilites and complimentary internet service.
In addition to our on-site breakfast service, we are connected via indoor walkway to 3 of the area’s best restaurants - The Charcoal Steakhouse, Del Dentes and Martinis.
Work and Play
Whether you are here for work or to visit one of the areas great attractions like Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort or Bingemans FunworX, the Radisson Hotel Kitchener Waterloo is your home away from home.
Welcome to the Radisson Hotel Kitchener-Waterloo Only moments from downtown Kitchener and close to popular area attractions, this conveniently located hotel offers a variety of on-site facilities and services along with comfortable accommodations and friendly service. With instant access to Highway 401 and Highway 8, guests at the Radisson Hotel Kitchener Waterloo can easily visit Bingemans FunworX, Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort and St. Jacob’s Country Market. Many companies are also located close by, such as Toyota, Research in Motion, Christie Digital, Dare Foods, Loblaws and Brock Solutions. In addition to our on-site breakfast service, we are connected via indoor walkway to 3 of the area’s best restaurants - The Charcoal Steakhouse, Del Dentes and Martinis, giving guests many delicious dining options after a long day of work or play. The hotel also features complimentary wireless internet, an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and Sleep Number beds. The warmth and friendliness of the area is reflected in the atmosphere of this preferred hotel with its “Yes I Can” service culture.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free covered parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1785
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 161
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Year Built 1991
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Enjoy a variety of dining options while staying at the Radisson Hotel Kitchener-WaterlooStart your morning out right - visit our Library Breakfast Cafe and enjoy a delicious breakfast with your family.Then for an afternoon or evening meal, head next door to 3 of the area’s best restaurants - The Charcoal Steakhouse, Del Dentes and Martinis, giving many delicious dining options after a long day of work or play.Room service is available.
Relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool or lace up your running shoes and visit our fitness center. If you are looking to spend some time outdoors the Kitchener Waterloo area is rich with walking trails, parks and golf courses.
There are several great spas in the Kitchener Waterloo area. Please inquire with a Guest Services Representative for more information. Hotel contact information will be included in the booking confirmation email.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7.98 and CAD 9.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.