Please enter your travel dates.
Studio One Queen Bed Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase Non-Refundable
- One Queen Bed
Standard Suite - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One Bedroom Suite Two Double Beds Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase Non-Refundable
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Suite - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Guelph eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Guelph, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Stone Road Mall, Victoria Park Golf Club East, and University of Guelph. Area attractions also include Macdonald Stewart Art Centre and Alumni Stadium.
At Staybridge Suites Guelph, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access along with refrigerators and microwaves.
Staybridge Suites Guelph features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception on select days. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 425 square feet (38 square meters) include a meeting/conference room and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room.
Staybridge Suites Guelph has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 425
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 38
- Complimentary reception
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning. A complimentary manager's reception is offered in the early evening on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per suite (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.