Book your room at The Walper Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Kitchener hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club, TheMuseum, and Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church and Kitchener City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, The Walper Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Walper Hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Kitchener hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Walper Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1893
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Walper Hotel has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for The Walper Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11.95 for adults and CAD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 10
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.