Book your room at The Walper Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Kitchener, this hotel is 0 mi (0 km) from Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from University of Waterloo. TheMuseum and Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 82 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Kitchener hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Walper Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1893
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Free! Free local calls
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Walper Hotel has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
Onsite venue #2 - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11.95 for adults and CAD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 10
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.