Availability: Nova Park Conference
4.5-star luxury hotel in Knivsta with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Knivsta, this luxury hotel is close to Knivsta Library. Area attractions also include Vassunda Golf Club and Kungshamn-Morga Nature Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Nova Park Conference features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nova Park Conference Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Nova Park Conference features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nova Park Conference has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Water Lounge. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nova Park Conference Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Facilities fee: SEK 200 per person, per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.