Book your room at Marriott Knoxville
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Knoxville near Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, Sunsphere Tower, and James White Fort. Also nearby are Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum and Knoxville Riverboat Company.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Knoxville features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Marriott Knoxville features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1890 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Marriott Knoxville is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1890
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 11
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott Knoxville has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Marriott Knoxville
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.