Availability: Chisun Hotel Kobe
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room (A)
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (B)
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room (B)
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, Smoking (A)
- Two Single Beds
Hotel with a restaurant, in Kobe (Hyogo)
This hotel is located in Kobe (Hyogo), close to Kobe Culture Hall, Meriken Park, and Kobe Tower. Local attractions also include Home's Stadium Kobe and Port of Kobe.
In addition to a restaurant, Chisun Hotel Kobe features massage/treatment rooms. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chisun Hotel Kobe Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 2422 square feet (225 square meters) include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Chisun Hotel Kobe has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 225
- Year Built 2005
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2422
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Down comforter
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Chisun Hotel Kobe has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Chisun Hotel Kobe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.