Availability: Sannomiya Terminal Hotel
Kobe hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Kobe, this hotel is close to Meriken Park, Kobe Tower, and Kobe Culture Hall. Local attractions also include Port of Kobe and Sawa-no-Tsuru Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sannomiya Terminal Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sannomiya Terminal Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kobe hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La page - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Chante Clair - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Sannomiya Terminal Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1512 for adults and JPY 756 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.