Availability: Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Cottage, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Cottage, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Kodaikanal resort with 2 restaurants
Situated in Kodaikanal, this resort is close to Kurinji Temple, Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal, and Silver Cascade. Local attractions also include Bryant Park and American University of India.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a conference center and a rooftop terrace.
All guestrooms include coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal Amenities
Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room.
This Kodaikanal resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service health spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1992
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Safari nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Sowkhya Ayurvedic Spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Hill Country Resort Kodaikanal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 750
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 400 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 750
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 400 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 400 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 750
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: INR 400 (from 5 to 11 years old)