Book your room at Koh Tao Bamboo Huts
Koh Tao resort with massage/treatment rooms
Situated by the sea, this resort is close to Mae Haad Pier, Mae Haad Clinic, and Sai Nuan Beach. Also nearby are Koh Tao Post Office and Chalok Viewpoint.
Amenities at Koh Tao Bamboo Huts include massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to refrigerators and safes, guestrooms feature bathrobes along with slippers and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Koh Tao Bamboo Huts
- At your hotel
Koh Tao Bamboo Huts features room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2009
- In your room
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
The Fine Print for Koh Tao Bamboo Huts
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1800 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: THB 100 (rates may vary)