Book your room at Thai House Beach Resort
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
This Koh Samui resort is located in the city center, nestled on the beach a short distance from Coco Splash Waterpark, Hin Ta and Hin Yai, and Lamai Night Market. Also nearby are Wat Lamai and Wat Sila Ngu.
Guests at this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a children's pool and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thai House Beach Resort
At your hotel
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Thai House Beach Resort like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.
The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Thai House Beach Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Thai Spices Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Thai massage
- Massages on beach
- Aromatherapy treatments
The fine print for Thai House Beach Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.